After recently showing you what the Gel-Padel Ultimate today is the turn to talk about the Asics Gel Lima FF Padel, the shoes that he wears and that bears the name of Brazilian Pablo Lima, current number 4 in the ranking World Padel Tour. Both one model and another belong to the highest range of sneakers. pádel and that, therefore, are aimed at those advanced level players.
Characteristics of the Asics Gel Lima FF shoes Padel
Companies that Gel Lima FF Padel They return in their version of 2021 with news about their previous version. One of the main differences is that they present a new construction with technical fabric, resulting in lighter, more flexible and breathable shoes. In fact, such is the flexibility and lightness in this model that they can be quite similar to the running models that the Japanese brand has.
We will start by talking about your sole, in the form of a herringbone (or also called clay) of 2 pieces to have an optimal grip on synthetic grass. It includes TWISTRUSS technology under it, helping to improve your stability.
A little higher, in the midsole, it has 2 technologies (FLYTEFOAM and GEL) that cushion impacts and help the player to have excellent absorption.
In the front area, he applies his toecap (PGUARD) that provides extra protection thanks to a reinforcement in the toe area as well as on the lateral parts of the foot.
Inside the slippers Gel Lima FF Padel include the squad ORTHOLITE, insoles designed with memory foam so that your feet get immediate comfort and convenience.
As to instep They are mesh and have seamless panels. It incorporates DYNAWRAP technology, a system of small elastic straps that help to better support the upper part of the foot.
Abroad, it is also worth mentioning the incorporation of mesh fabric in several zones to offer optimal breathability. In this way, the perspiration generated inside can be evacuated more easily.
In short, this model, thanks to the characteristics that we have told you, will favor stability and great grip at all times, whether you make very fast turns or movements on the track.
What type of player are these shoes designed for?
Sneakers Gel Lima FF Padel They are designed for that advanced or expert player who plays several times a week. These types of athletes need comfortable footwear with which they can grip the track well, being able to move explosively around the track.
Summary of technologies of this model
We collect below the technologies applied in this model and what they contribute to make these shoes one of the best on the market:
- DYNAWRAP: system that provides greater support in the upper part of the foot thanks to the small elastic straps.
- FLYTEFOAM: New material developed to improve the cushioning of the midsole thanks to the addition of organic fibers and thus offer greater lightness.
- P-GUARD: reinforced resistance around fingers and at wear points.
- TWISTRUSS: Part that is under the sole and that improves stability and adherence, allowing you to feel free in each of your movements.
- GEL®: GEL units have been strategically placed in the midsole to absorb and mitigate shocks. Different components have been used for the GEL ASICS cushioning system. Depending on its location, the silicone GEL unit is encapsulated in polyurethane. The shape of the units is also strategically linked to their position and action.
- Ortholite (TM): insole designed with memory foam for immediate comfort.
Asics Gel Lima FF technical sheet Padel
|Model||ASICS Gel Lima FF Padel|
|Level of game||Advanced|
|Sole||Spike with support pivots|
|Technologies:||DYNAWRAP, FLYTEFOAM, P-GUARD, TWISTRUSS, GEL®, Ortholite|
Price and where to buy
These high-end sneakers have a 120 price € and you can buy them in the brand online store as well as in any of the brand's distribution stores.
Other articles that may interest you: